Peppers properties in Australia, New Zealand and Bali, plus tech-savvy BreakFree on Cashel in Christchurch, have launched a new user-friendly and feature-rich mobile device application giving guests access to hotel services and destination-specific information in the palm of their hands.
With just a few taps on the app, travellers can check in on the go before they arrive, as well as access a host of other hotel services, such as ordering a drink poolside without leaving the comfort of their sunlounge (select properties), ordering in-room dining anytime anywhere and booking a selection of local tours.
Mantra Group Chief Operating Officer Tomas Johnsson said the apps utilise the latest technology to enhance their guests’ experience even further as the Group strives to set a new standard in digital service delivery in the accommodation sector.
“The apps, which were designed from guest insights and underwent extensive testing, put 21 Peppers properties and one BreakFree hotel in the palm of our guests’ hands,” Tomas said.
“All guests will benefit from this new app technology, which was specifically built to address the growing migration to mobile devices, and gives Mantra Group an outstanding platform to offer a more convenient service and seamless guest journey.”
The functions and features of the new Peppers and BreakFree on Cashel apps include:
- The ability to make and manage accommodation reservations
- An efficient pre-arrival self-service check in
- Make room service orders on the go and view restaurant menus (select properties)
- In an Australian-first, built-in geo-fencing allows guests to order drinks poolside (currently available at Peppers Soul Surfers Paradise and Peppers Beach Club & Spa, Palm Cove)
- A hotel directory, making cumbersome paper in-room compendiums a thing of the past
- Local recommendations for exploring individual destinations and the ability to book tours
- Special offer alerts can be sent to in-house guests via push notifications for in-house restaurants and leisure facilities such as day spas
From online reservation systems to data management, Mantra Group has a key focus on digital innovation and transformation.
“We will continue to evolve the apps to reflect the ever-changing needs of our guests,” said Tomas.
About Mantra Group
Mantra Group is a leading manager and marketer of hotels and resorts in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and Hawaii and operates three well-known and trusted brands – Peppers, Mantra and BreakFree. The Group successfully listed on the ASX in June 2014 and in its first year as a public company was elevated to the ASX 200. With 125+ properties and more than 20,000 rooms under management, Mantra Group is the largest Australian-based hotelier. The Group is positioned to offer both leisure and business style accommodation ranging from full service city hotels and self-contained apartments to luxury resorts and retreats: www.mantragroup.com.au; www.peppers.com.au; www.mantra.com.au; www.breakfree.com.au